Freitag, 6. August 2010

Joy and Sorrow

After having worked for another 2 weeks, learing new things about data migration and data mapping and doing more vital parts of the current Anaeko projects, Ela finally arrived at Thursday the 29th.
I picked her up from the bus and we went to our new accomodation, the Belfast International Youth Hostel. The room was small, but we had a private bathroom and 2 beds, that we moved together to get a double bed ;)
Over the week we went shopping (Ela needed some new trousers and shirts), made some walks around the city and cooked food at the house. It was very nice to have her around the week, things were easy, work was easy, the time elapsed very fast and the week was over very fast, too fast.
On Thursday morning the next week I brought her to the bus station, it was the time for farewell, 4 more weeks for me to stay here alone. I watched the bus till it went out of my sight.

1 Kommentar: