Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010

Interview and more

My duty on Wednesday was to meet Kevin at FGS and go to the job interview at Anaeko. Wearing my best clothes like a shirt and good trousers and some new shoes, I went to FGS while it was raining all the time. After arriving there it suddenly stopped raining.
While waiting for Kevin I met Ruth the first time, we had a small talk and I needed to wait another 15min for Kevin. In his VW Polo we drove to Anaeko that was close to the us well known Sandy Row. I wectoas introduced to Colm Hayden, the technical director of Anaeko. I gave them some details of my skills and tasks at quo data. After all the interview went fairly well, it was quite different than our training at shool, but somehow it was enough for them ;)

My first day startet at Thursday 9:30, I was introduced to the complete team, that was somehow small, some of them were at holydays. The first task, was to get myself familar with Opalis a Microsoft product, we were developing some sort of plugins for. This took me the Thursday and Friday and I was an Opalis expert ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen